Sunday, 20 December 2015

Module 1 Chapter 10, costs, time logs and health and safety

The last chapter of Module 1.  I had set myself a deadline of Christmas to complete Module 1, so just about on time.













Here are two photographs of my finished resolved sample - to show Line and Texture using Free Embroidery.


I felt that stitching of the top pink shape was rather heavy and didn't really fit in with the rest.
My lines of straight stitching were not very straight!  - More practice needed.
I was pleased with the design - moving shapes and colours around to confuse the eye.
I like the yellow spirals - they gave a good textured effect stitching larger spirals with double thread on top of smaller ones in single thread.
Overall, as a sample of LINE AND TEXTURE USING FREE EMBROIDERY I felt it worked reasonably well.

To complete Module 1, below are scanned copies of my time log and materials costs sheet:

and a copy of the Health and Safety guidelines which applied to Module 1:


and lastly, a photograph taken by a friend of me sewing prairie points for Chapter Six
That is all for Chapter 10, and indeed I think completes Module One.  Looking forward to Module Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment